Many law practice are merely leasing area when it comes to their internet marketing.
Whether it’s Google pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements, Buy Facebook Verified Advertisements, or social networks, these channels typically yield only short-lived wins. Once you pull the investment, your outcomes disappear totally.
Your site, on the other hand, can be a 24/7 selling tool for your law practice practice. It can successfully become your greatest asset, getting leads and cases while you sleep.
In this guide, we’ll discuss how to turn your site into the ultimate marketing tool for your law firm practice and create 7 figures in income for your business.
A Well-Optimized Law Office Site Can Yield Substantial Results
With your law firm’s site, you can use content marketing to your advantage to create profitable results for your service. Material and SEO permit you to attract users organically and transform traffic passively into brand-new cases for your law practice.
As an example, a high-ranking web page in a competitive market getting 1,000 users each month can get big results:
- Transform visitors at 2-5% = 20-50 leads.
- Transform even 10-20% of leads = 2-10 cases.
- Average $8000 profits per case = $16,000-$80,000 month-to-month profits from one page.
Over the course of a year, this could lead to high six-figures to seven-figures in earnings!
The Structures Of A Revenue-Generating Law Office Site
At its core, your law practice site should serve to speak to the needs, struggles, and interests of your target market. It needs to be laser-focused on your practice location, who you serve, and what you have to use.
With this in mind, a well-crafted website material method ought to define:
- Your organization goals (the cases you want).
- What rivals are doing.
- What pages to write and keywords to target.
- How to utilize your material budget plan.
- Your editorial calendar.
- The purpose/intent of each page.
- PR and backlink technique.
Listed below, we’ll dive deeper into how to establish this strategy, develop out fantastic content, and accomplish your seven-figure profits goals.
1. Specify The Cases You Want
The initial step to establishing an effective website marketing strategy is to define the types of legal cases you want.
This activity will help you identify the types of individuals you want to reach, the kind of material you need to develop, and the types of SEO keywords you need to target.
That way, you wind up marketing to a more particular subset of potential clients, rather than a broad series of users.
Unsure where to set your focus? Here are a few questions that might assist:
- Which of your cases are the most rewarding?
- What kinds of cases are you not getting enough of?
- In what markets are you strongest?
- In which markets do you wish to improve?
- Are there any practice locations you wish to explore?
At the end of this activity, you might decide that you want to draw in more household law cases, foreclosure law cases, or DUI cases– whatever it is, getting hyper-focused on the kinds of cases you want to attract will only make your website marketing even more powerful.
2. Identify Your Top Rivals
Among the very best methods to “hack” your site marketing strategy is to determine what’s working for your rivals.
By “competitors” we mean law office that are working to attract the kinds of cases you’re attempting to bring in, at the very same level at which your law office is currently running.
I state this because I see lots of law firms trying to out beat and outrank the “big” fish and this can seem like a losing battle. You wish to set your sights on your closest rivals, increase above them, and after that get more competitive with your technique.
Here are a couple of methods to identify your closest competitors:
- Conduct a Google search of your legal practice area + your service location (e.g., “household law Kirkland”, “DUI legal representative LA”, “Denver probate lawyer” and so on). Remember of the top-level domains (i.e., sites).
- Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs to browse your domain. These tools will frequently appear close rivals to your domain.
- Using the exact same tools above, conduct natural research study on your domain to see what keywords you are currently ranking for. Search these keywords in Google and see what other domains show up.
- Use these tools to identify the domain authority (DA) of your domain. Compare this to the other top-ranking domains to see which domains have an authority rating that resembles your own.
Make sure to look at your recognized business competitors too.
These may or might not be ranking well in Google Search, however it’s still worth a peek to see if they are targeting any high-priority keywords that your website should be targeting.
3. Conduct A Content Audit Of Your Website
Your next action is to carry out an audit of your existing site. This will permit you to analyze what material is carrying out well, and what material requires enhancement.
First, start with your main service pages.
Usage SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs again to evaluate the rank (position), efficiency, and keywords of each page. Recognize any pages that are ranking low, or not at all.
Then, find “low-hanging fruit” pages. These are the pages that are ranking around position 5-10. They need less effort to optimize to reach those greater rank positions– compared to pages ranking at, say, place 59.
Next, utilize the very same tools to conduct a “gap analysis” (most SEO tools have this feature).
This compares your site’s efficiency to that of your closest competitors. It will reveal you a list of keywords that your competitors are ranking for that your site is not ranking for at all.
Lastly, create a stock of what pages you already have, which require to be revised, and which you require to create. Doing so will assist you stay organized and remain on job when developing your content strategy.
4. Strategy Your Material Silos
By this action, you will have a respectable idea of what pages you currently have, and which pages are “missing out on” from your strategy (based on the list of keywords you are not yet targeting).
From here, you will prepare what’s called “content silos”.
Here is the fundamental process:
- Evaluation an existing service page (if you have one) and enhance it as best you can. Ideally, this is a page that’s currently carrying out well and is otherwise a “low-hanging fruit” page.
- If you don’t have any existing service pages, produce one based upon among your high-priority keywords. Once again, these need to be a keyword that is suggested to attract your preferred type of cases.
- Next, build a “silo” of material around your primary page. In other words, create new pages that are topically associated with your main service page, however that target a little various keywords (ideally, “long-tail”, lower competition keywords).
- Add internal links between these pages and your main service page.
- In time, construct backlinks to these pages (through guest publishing, PR, material marketing, etc)
Below is an example of a material silo technique for “personal injury:”
Image from author, November 2022
5. Recognize Supporting Subjects
As part of your site content technique, you’ll then wish to create other supporting material pieces. This should be content that supplies worth to your potential clients.
FAQs, blogs, and other service pages can support your main pages.
For instance, if you are a DUI legal representative, you might want to publish a FAQ page that resolves the main questions customers have about DUI law, or an article titled “What to Do When You Get a DUI.”
There are a few tools you can use to research study supporting subjects:
- Semrush– Utilize this tool to recognize untapped keywords, material topics, and more.
- AlsoAsked — Recognize other concerns people have actually searched for relevant to your primary subject.
- Answer the Public– Utilize this search listening tool to recognize subjects and questions connected to your practice area.
Below is an example of how the complete material silo can come together for “Los Angeles Cars And Truck Accident Legal Representative:”
Image from author, November 2022 6. Construct An Editorial Calendar When you have all of your content ideas down on paper, it’s time to establish your
editorial calendar. This is essentially a plan of what material you require to produce when you wish to publish it, and
what keywords you prepare to target. This can be as simple as a Google Sheet or as fancy as a project management tool(like Monday.com or Asana). Here are a couple of pointers to get you began: Constantly focus on main pages. These should be the first content pieces you develop on your
website. Develop or modify your primary pages and
- monitor their efficiency. Use Google Analytics and other SEO tools to keep your eye on how
- your material is performing. Depending on budget and urgency, you might start with all main pages, or go silo by silo. Determine which service pages are crucial to you.
- You can develop all of your primary pages simultaneously, or establish the whole silo as you go. Keep a record of your target keywords. Just because you” optimize “for them does not mean your content will automatically rank for your target keywords.
- In your editorial calendar, keep an eye on the keywords you wish to target– by page– so you have a record of your initial SEO technique. What Makes A Winning Law Firm Site Method? The secret to attaining 7 figures with your law office website is material. Material enables you to target
your perfect clients, attract your preferred cases, engage your audience, therefore far more. A well-thought-out content technique will empower your website
to accomplish more for your business than any other marketing channel could! Above, I describe a couple of steps to establishing this kind of
winning technique. However, accomplishing quality takes some time. I advise keeping your eye on the reward, keeping an eye on efficiency, and making updates as you go along. This will help you reach your preferred result. More resources: Featured Image: PanuShot/Best SMM Panel