Video ads on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly available to enhance existing search and image advertising campaigns.
Microsoft piloted video advertisements in September 2021 in select countries.
Over a year later on, video ads are readily available to all Microsoft advertisers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video ads are served throughout the Microsoft Marketing Network in the nations mentioned above.
Microsoft video ads are targeted utilizing intent information from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Web Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In screening, Microsoft says including video to search campaigns increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search campaign just.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Advertisement Specifications Microsoft video advertisements can range
from 6 seconds to 2 minutes, though
the company advises that videos much shorter than 30 seconds drive one of the most engagement. The video element ratio can vary from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft provides the following bidding choices for video ads: Enhance for impressions: Bid per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when an audience
- watches two seconds of continuous play. Optimize for views: Bid on a single video view. A view is counted when a person views a minimum of 15 seconds of
- video or click the ad. Optimize for clicks: Bid per click on the video. A click is counted when the audience lands on your site.
- How To Develop A Microsoft Video Project Produce a Microsoft video ad campaign by following the steps below: From
the retractable menu left wing, choose Campaigns. Select Develop campaign. Select one of the video-oriented objectives. Go into the Project name
- and the Daily spending plan, and after that choose Save & go to the next
- step. Get in an Advertisement group name
- and pick your designated audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next action. Add your video. Select Save & go to the next action.
- Pick your Budget plan & quotes settings. Select Save. After uploading your video
- , Microsoft Marketing will immediately develop numerous videos
- for each element ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Alternatively, you can submit
- your own videos in each available aspect ratio. To learn more, see Microsoft’s aid page. Source: Microsoft Featured Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel